Please observe the dress code during your visit at the mosque in Abu Dhabi
Women: head, arms and legs should be covered e.g. with a headscarf, a long-sleeved blouse or jacket and with an ankle-length dress or pants. The dress or the pants should not be to sexy and close-fitting.
Men: shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed. Short-sleeved shirts and calf-lenght pants are allowed. The mosque is entered barefoot.
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The following general event conditions (hereafter general event conditions) apply to all our conducted events (tours and safaris as per product catalogue) for our contract partners (hereafter guest). These general event conditions do not apply for travel events as defined in German Civil Code Article § 651a BGB. These general event conditions are also to be regarded as the framework agreement for all future events with the same customer without us having to refer to these again in each individual case. In case of any changes to our general event conditions, we will inform our guests immediately.
(2) These general event conditions apply exclusively. Diverging, adverse or additional terms and conditions of the guest shall be a contract component when we acknowledge their applicability exclusively and in writing.
(3) Individual agreements made with the guest, (including side agreements, supplements and changes) shall in all events have precedence over the general event conditions. A written contract or a written confirmation is decisive for the content of such agreements.
(4) References to the validity of statutory regulations shall only have clarifying significance. Therefore, statuary regulations apply even without such clarification, unless modified directly or explicitly excluded in the general event conditions.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
Our offers are non-bidding and free of obligation, unless we emitted the contract offer by our written confirmation. The guest must accept binding offers within 2 working days. A belated acceptance will be considered as a new offer by the guest. We are free either to accept or to reject such offers. The acceptance must be declared in writing or at the beginning of the event.
§ 3 Event execution
(1) Normally, our events are realizable in the prevailing weather conditions in the Emirates. If events cannot be executed for safety reasons due to foreseeable extreme weather conditions (thunderstorm, sandstorm or similar), we offer two alternate dates or bad weather alternatives in a timely manner. The guest is obliged to pay the agreed price for the event, if he or she does not want to attend the offered alternate dates. The same shall apply in cases, if the ongoing event has to be terminated or interrupted for safety precautions due to bad weather conditions. In any case of cancellation or failure of the event, we shall take into account what we have saved on programmes.
(2) To guarantee a smooth procedure, there are fixed starting dates for the events. If the guest does not want to accept additional costs for waiting times or if no extension of the event is possible due to other bookings, the event would be executed at the scheduled time. The guest is not entitled to reduce the price.
§ 4 Safety regulations
(1) Safety of our guests is our top priority. For safety reasons, the instructions of our employees must always be followed by the participants. We reserve the right to exclude individual participants from further participation in the event in case of repeated incompliance with these instructions and endanger themselves or other persons.
(2) Guests attending the event who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs, reaction reducing medicaments, psychotropic drugs or similar must be excluded from the event for safety reasons.
(3) Some events require a good physical condition without health complaints of the guest. Herby, even pregnancy must be considered. If the guest shall feel ill during the event, he or she must decide himself or herself to refuse attending or participating in (further) events. He or she needs to evaluate his or her health state for further attending or participating in the event– if necessary under supervision of a medical.
(4) Events in or on water, we presuppose the guest’s ability to swim. We recommend to wear provided swimming aid. Children must wear life jackets.
(5) We will point out our safety regulations to our guests. Participation is at your own risk. Participant under the age of 18 must obtain written consent from the child’s parent or guardian. Children under the age of 12 can only participate if accompanied by an adult.
(6) We assure you that we will do everything possible to organise you a beautiful and safe stay. We are delighted to make your stay enjoyable. Shall it happen, that something occurs, you are in good hands. We are insured under the German Law as a tour operator. Our Insurance: GENERALI Insurance.
§ 5 Prices, Terms of payment and cancellation
(1) All prices given from the product catalogue include VAT and other price components. There are no delivery and dispatch charges. You have the possibility to transfer the payment in advance or pay from your PayPal account.
(2) After your booking you will receive a confirmation email. As soon as we have received your payment, we will send you a booking confirmation which you shall bring along and show on the day of the event.
(3) Due to the diversity of our tours and safaris, there are different cancellation policies. Please refer to the product descriptions.
§ 6 Liability
(1) We shall be liable for intentional and gross negligence but shall not be liable for violation of essentials of contractual obligations, injury of life and limb or impairing of the health or for claims under the Product Liability Law.
(2) In case of mandatory liability for simple negligence, our liability is limited to the predictable, characteristically occurred damage.
(3) The aforementioned provisions shall also apply to our vicarious agents.
§ 7 Final provisions
(1) Place of jurisdiction is Berlin.
(2) If any terms of the contract are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions hereof. In such case, the contract partners will replace the invalid provision with the valid one which comes as close as possible to the economic purpose of the invalid provision.